U hebt 0 product(en) in uw winkelmand.
Binnenkort bij Luckydivers
The Intro to tech diving at LUCKYDIVERS
The Intro to Tech Diving course is an introductory course that expands on recreational training by improving dive planning methods, in-water skills, and streamlining existing gear configurations in a controlled and fun learning environment.
Have you already heard of technical diving and are you asking yourself whether this area of diving could also be something for you?
Participation in this course helps you to find your personal answer to this question.
What You'll Learn
- Tech Diving gear configurations and selection
- Gas management, In-depth dive planning
- Mastery S.T.A.R.T procedure, as an extension of the buddy-check you are familiar with
- Finning techniques: Frog Kick. Helicopter turn, Back.Kick, Minor Frog-Kick, Modified Flutter Kick
- Advanced buoyancy control & trim
You will learn the theory by working through the Intro to Tech Diving Manual, which contains wide range background knowledge and practical examples and tips.
You will learn the practical skills in 3 open water dives, which are no-decompression dives.
The Scuba Gear You'll Use
You will need your basic scuba gear and you will try technical scuba diving equipment.
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact LUCKYDIVERS.
To participate in Discover Tec Diving, you must:
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the LUCKYDIVERS Team members.
Would you like to get to know ways to significantly extend your diving times, and to be able to explore objects that are significantly deeper? Get to know techniques that make diving safer by using redundant equipment and defined procedures?
Then get in contact with us now:
- Course fee: 199,- Euro (incudes certification & plastic card)
- Manual: 38,- Euro
- Optional: Rental equipment fee